More about Muffy:
Muffy's career in the collector car industry has been as impressive as it is long, wherein she has earned the nickname "The First Lady of Collector Cars."
- Former Division Manager, Barrett-Jackson Car Auctions;
- Former Executive at Ritchie Bros., overseeing Leake Collector Car Auction Division
- CEO of Bennett Automotive Specialists, a full-service international car brokerage firm catering to high net-worth and celebrity clientele
- Former Director, ASAA Auction Company
- Purchased and sold millions of dollars of collector cars both privately and via auctions personally and professionally
- Former paralegal, focusing on contract law, sports/ entertainment law, M&As
- Expansive U.S. and global collector car client list/network
More about Gary:
Gary’s professional career in the collector car industry has spanned over 45 years, throughout which he has become one of most respected individuals in the field – if not THE most respected – for not only his knowledge of cars, but also for his honesty, integrity and credibility.
- Former Vice President of Barrett-Jackson Auctions;
- Former executive at Ritchie Bros., Overseeing Leake Collector Car Auctions
- Former CEO, Bennett Investor Auto Auctions
- Former CEO, Lister Restorations
- Former President, Coach Connection
- Former CEO, Auto Connection
- Extensive TV exposure, including Speed Channel/Discovery/Velocity Networks
- Key car expert on industry-relevant TV programs including "Life on the Block," "Car Search," and featured in many industry-expert symposiums and TV vignettes
More about Steve:
A devoted student of the Detroit performance scene and the history of hot rodding, Steve got his "big break" in 1997 when hired by Hot Rod Magazine as Technical Editor. He contributed to a total of 77 issues of Hot Rod (December 1997 through April 2004) and was a driving force in helping to re-emphasize the roots of hot rodding, nostalgia drag racing and focusing on inexpensive junkyard-sourced hot rod projects.
After leaving Hot Rod Magazine, Steve continued to contribute technical, historical and personality profile articles to Hot Rod, Car Craft, Mopar Muscle, High Performance Pontiac, Chevy High Performance, Elapsed Times and Hot Rod Deluxe magazines. He also authored three books for CarTech Books starting in 2010, the first being "How To Build Altered Wheelbase Cars", followed by "Rusted Muscle: A Collection of Derelict Dream Machines" and finally "Steve Magnante's 1001 Muscle Car Facts".
Steve is also part of the live on-stage TV crew during the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction events on Fox Sports (formerly Speed TV) since 2005. In addition, Steve is a spokesperson for Dodge and the Dodge Scat Pack, helping to spread news of the latest hemi powered machines available from Dodge. Though Steve's "core" is Chrysler related, he is also a fan of vintage and late model Ford, GM vehicles as well as the many special vehicles produced by AMC, Studebaker, Packard and the rest of America's many auto makers.
Steve lives in North Brookfield, Massachusetts where he works on his fleet of three altered wheelbase cars when he isn't traveling on the road for Barrett-Jackson or Dodge.