Great Texas MOPAR Hoard Parts, & Memorabilia Auction
NO RESERVE - All items will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price!
For our late brother, this was his life’s passion and purpose, to collect and treasure all things MOPAR. His collection of cars, trucks, engines, toys, parts, literature, and memorabilia has to be seen to be believed and is a secret treasure waiting to be uncovered. Ranging in years from the early 1930’s to the late 1970’s there are hundreds of cars, and thousands of parts for CHYRSLER, PLYMOUTH, DODGE and DESOTO models. Engine parts, body and trim pieces, interior, lenses, chrome, glass, obsolete, hard to find, NOS parts and even HEMI ENGINES are available and the list goes on and on. THE GREAT TEXAS MOPAR HOARD AUCTION EVENT is a once in a lifetime auction for enthusiasts, collectors, rebuilders, and fans of all things MOPAR! Happy bidding and we’ll see you in the Fall!
- Vehicles: 270+ Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, DeSoto and Others (1937 to 2012)
- Many rare, one-of-a-kind, historically significant provenance vehicles: (13) Chrysler 300s Including a 300D w/2x4 392 Hemi & 300J 2x4 413 Cross Ram
- 1956 Lancer Texan w/Super Red Ram, Checkered Flags
- 1959 Dodge Coronet 2 Door California Highway Patrol Car
- (24) Chrysler Imperials
- (6) Convertibles
- (36) Pickups & Trucks
- (5) Vans
- (14) Station Wagons
- (6) Patrol Cars
- (45) Assorted Some NIB Muscle Car Models, Hot Wheels and Diecast Cars
- 1937 & Up License Plates
- Dealer: Showroom Signage, Antenna Flags, Marketing Supplies, Parts Catalogues, Repair Manuals, Boxed Special Tools, Boxed Dealer Repair Learning Sets w/Records, Film , Memorabilia
- MOPAR Parts: Hemi, Red Ram & Super Red Ram Engines, Transmissions, Intake & Exhaust Manifolds, Carburetors, Alternators, Generators, Starters, Hub Caps, Beauty Rings, NOS Mopar Parts: Lights, Steering Wheels, Switches, Gauges, Filters, Gaskets, Ring Sets, Bearing Sets, Many Assorted Tail Light & Parking Lenses, Etc,
There will be multiple auctions held online beginning the first week of October 2021.
9:00am to 5:00pm Tuesday October 5th, Wednesday 6th, Friday 8th, Saturday 9th, Monday 11th, Tuesday 12th.
- All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct.
- There will be a 15% buyer's premium added to all winning bids and is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- A $100.00 document fee will apply to all items with a title.
INSPECTION & PREVIEW:
- It is the bidder’s sole responsibility to determine the condition of the item prior to bidding. Please use the advertised preview time to view items in person. Otherwise, all items have been photographed and described to the best of our knowledge & abilities.
- Removal hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm unless otherwise stated in the auction details.
- Items must be paid in full prior to removal.
- Items must be removed from site by the advertised removal day or items will be deemed abandoned and forfeited.
- An invoice will be sent to your registered e-mail address at the conclusion of the auction. Once you have received the e-invoice contact us immediately and let us know your payment method.
- Payment must be made in full by the Buyer, immediately upon the completion of the auction by VISA, MasterCard, Cash, Wire Transfer, Certified Check, Cashier’s Check, or Personal/Company Check.
- All lots for the auctions must be paid for within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction. If payment is not received within 72 hours from the auction you agree that all accounts due will be charged to your credit card with a 3.5% fee.
- The tax rate for this auction is 6.75% on parts/memorabilia and 6.25% on the vehicles.
- Sales tax, when applicable, will be charged on both the purchase price and buyer’s premium.
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded upon receipt of the export documents, and bill of lading from a common carrier.
- The buyer's premium is taxable even with the above exemptions.
- Your bids are FINAL and constitute a binding contract. Please be aware that lots will close at various times and possibly different days and may be extended. You are responsible for monitoring these close times. Please bid early to avoid disappointment. Bidder acknowledges that hardware malfunctions, software malfunctions, viruses, and similar issues do occur and are beyond the knowledge, scope, and control of Auctioneer. We are NOT responsible for your system malfunctions, connection to the internet or your e-mail client stopping any of our e-mails to you in regard to bid confirmations and/or outbid notifications.
- By participating in this auction, you agree to the full terms & conditions.
"THIRTEEN DAYS REMOVAL" 9 am to 5pm Thursday October 14th, Friday October 15th, Saturday October 16th and Monday Thru Friday Weeks of October 18-22 and October 25th-29th