Petroleum Products Porcelain, 11 3/4" Diameter
Being Sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" .
A buyer's premium is a percentage of the high bid that will be added to the high bid and become part of the purchase amount at settlement.
- All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct.
- There will be a 15% buyer’s premium for online bidders and is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Titled Vehicles will have a $100.00 document fee
INSPECTION & PREVIEW:
- Inspection of items is encouraged. Inspection day will be the day prior to auction from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Removal hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Items must be removed from site by the advertised removal day or fees will apply.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed.
- Payment must be made in full by the Buyer, immediately upon the completion of the auction by Credit Card, Cash, Wire Transfer, Certified Check, Cashier’s Check, or Personal/Company Check with Irrevocable Bank Letter of Guarantee.
- The tax rate for this auction is 6.75%
- Sales tax, when applicable, will be charged on both the purchase price and buyer’s premium.
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded upon receipt of the export documents, and bill of lading from a common carrier.
- The buyer's premium is taxable even with the above exemptions.
- By participating in this auction, you agree to the full terms & conditions.
All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct and NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN