Phillips 66 Metal Sign
Number of Bids:
Jerry Bryan Main Street Classic Cars, & Automobilia
Auction at:2617 Main Street, Perryton, Texas 79070
9 am to 5 pm on Saturday August 21, Monday August 23, and Tuesday August 24
Phillips 66 Metal Sign
22 1/2" Diameter
Being Sold "AS-IS WHERE-IS" .
Sales Tax: 6.75%
Buyer's Premium: 15% Online Bidding
A buyer's premium is a percentage of the high bid that will be added to the high bid and become part of the purchase amount at settlement.
Bid Increment: $5.00
Terms and Conditions
- All items sold in the auction are sold AS IS - WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees either expressed or implied. All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct.
- There will be a 15% buyer’s premium for online bidders and is subject to all applicable sales tax.
- Titled Vehicles will have a $100.00 document fee
INSPECTION & PREVIEW:
- Inspection of items is encouraged. Inspection day will be the day prior to auction from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- Removal hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Items must be removed from site by the advertised removal day or fees will apply.
- Forklift assistance will be available as needed.
- Payment must be made in full by the Buyer, immediately upon the completion of the auction by Credit Card, Cash, Wire Transfer, Certified Check, Cashier’s Check, or Personal/Company Check with Irrevocable Bank Letter of Guarantee.
- The tax rate for this auction is 6.75%
- Sales tax, when applicable, will be charged on both the purchase price and buyer’s premium.
- Applicable sales tax will be added to all purchases except the following Exemptions:
- Dealers re-selling similar equipment with a valid retail sales tax license & businesses with tax-exempt status (we must have a copy of your current license on file)
- Items being exported will have the taxes refunded upon receipt of the export documents, and bill of lading from a common carrier.
- The buyer's premium is taxable even with the above exemptions.
- By participating in this auction, you agree to the full terms & conditions.
Click Here For complete Assiter Auctioneers Terms & Conditions
All information provided on lots sold in this auction is believed to be correct and NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN